A unique evening featuring vignettes created by local designers and stagers using the theme, “Innovative design on a ReStore budget!”
Also featuring Habitat Corn Hole Game Challenge! View and play games created by teams from high schools throughout the county and vote for your favorite!
Current teams participating:
- Rochester High School
- West Bloomfield High School
- Clarkston High School
- North Farmington High School
- Stoney Crek High School
$10 reregister or $15 at the door = ONE vote, heavy appetizers, and libations (beer and wine), door prizes, 50/50 raffle.
Additional votes $5
Prizes awarded to top 3 vote-getters!
Proceeds beneft the HBA of Southeastern Michigan‘s Professional Women in Building Scholarship Fund and Habitat Oakland County.
Heavy appetizers, wine, pop, and other refreshments will be served.
$25 Early Bird pricing is due online (https://www.builders.org/
$35 April 18 – May 3
- You MUST use two (2) ReStore items in your design and one MUST be a large, dominant piece
- Supplemental accessories may be brought in to enhance your design (lamps, tableware, knick-knacks) keeping the theme of “Innovative Design on a ReStore Budget” in mind.
- Bring helpers to create your vignette
- Bring cards and/or flyers for your business!
- No liquid
- No live flame
- In keeping with Do item #1, NO outside dominant pieces.
Limited access to electricity
Designers will be assigned spaces on a first come, first served basis.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
All designers will be invited to a walk-through of the store on May 3rd to view available pieces. Items may be reserved at that time with the knowledge that they may be sold in the interim. You may return to the store any time between May 3 and 16 to reserve items.
We are still working on logisitics and backdrops. You will receive a packet of information (including floor plan) three weeks before the event.
Guests will cast votes for their favorite vignettes.
1st Prize – Award plaque, press release to local media, highlighted in Builders Magazine
2nd Prize – $50 gift certificate to ReStore, mention in Builders Magazine
3rd Prize – $25 gift certificate to ReStore, mention in Builders Magazine